The Lairds' Retreat
Welcome to our woodland, glamping, Bothy accommodation: the Laird’s Retreat. Lovingly restored, this tiny, but perfectly formed stone-built, Victorian single-roomed building, with mezzanine sleeping platform, offers a romantic, secluded, woodland retreat, suitable for a maximum of two. Set in a woodland area of the Castle grounds, this unique a private space, offers a luxury camping escape.
- Mezzanine sleeping plaftorm
- underfloor heating
- Linen Inc towels.
- Water to both is by outside tap.
- Separate toilet and shower area.
- Separate kitchen, with toaster, baby belling stove, fridge and basic kitchen utensils
Currently the Lairds Retreat is the only overnight accommodation we offer at Dunans. You will be our only guests on site, with access to the garden and grounds (with the exception of the family house and family garden area).
The Laird’s Retreat is an ideal honeymooner’s hideout…
The Laird’s Retreat is available for £179 per night (including cleaning fee) with generous discounts available for booking of 2 nights or more.
- The bed is reached by a narrow, steep staircase - only for the limber
- Sorry, no dogs allowed, unless by prior arrangement.
- Access to the Laird’s Retreat is from the front of the Castle, by foot only, across the south lawn, to the walled woodland garden – please see our site map below for more detail.
- We cannot take short-notice bookings via this site, please contact us via email@example.com if you wish to make a booking less than 7 days in advance!