Recruitment: Customer Service & Events Co-ordinator
We are presently recruiting for a full-time Customer Service & Events Co-ordinator.
Dunans Castle Limited is a family business and visitor attraction based in Glendaruel, Argyll. The company aim is to Restore A Castle in the Highlands and our core product is the Scottish Laird scheme, which now has an international membership of over 250,000 people, all of whom are part of a highly vocal and engaged community of interest.
The titles and merchandise the company sells provide funding for the works on site, and over the next 2-3 years the restoration is scheduled to begin. This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to what one of our Lairds termed, “An awe-inspiring project”.
We are seeking a positive, focussed, organised, can-do individual to help provide capacity to the office at Dunans, support our customer base, co-ordinate and help develop our events and accommodation offering.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer literate including familiarity with Social Media & e-commerce
- Project Management
The position is varied, with the opportunity to develop new ideas. The role will include:
- Onsite Office presence. You’ll meet and greet booked members, receive deliveries, as well as provide contractor liaison and event reception.
- Customer Service & Onsite Retail via phone, online and during tour visits you’ll be the day-to-day contact for our fabulous community of interest.
- Interaction and development of Social Media - you’ll consolidate our messaging efforts, ensuring our Social Media supports sales, events and marketing speak with the same voice!
- Accommodation, Event and Function Onsite Co-ordination liaising with stakeholders and contractors, you’ll manage each event on a daily basis, providing capacity to directors and other officers of the company.
An initial 12 month contract is offered at between 0.6-1.0 FTE on a salary of £18,500 pro rata, with specific terms to be negotiated with the successful candidate. Dunans Castle Limited prefer to recruit locally and we are an equal-opportunities employer.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your CV.