Last Orders & Office Hours for the Festive Period
Our deliveries for the holiday season are determined by Royal Mail last posting dates. We have indicated in purple, the dates we recommend you order by to ensure delivery – this is on the basis of experience as to the delays the postal systems suffer during the festive period.
Royal Mail Last Postage Dates / Our Recommended Dates for Orders
• Economy Wednesday 20th December / 6th December
• Premium Thursday 21st December / 7th December
• Priority Friday 22nd December / 8th December
EU & International Services
- Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, Bulgaria, Caribbean, China (People’s Republic), Far and Middle East, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain
Monday 11th December/ 27th November
- Cyprus and Malta
Tuesday 12th December / 28th November
- Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eastern Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA
Wednesday 13th December / 29th November
- Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, Caribbean,China (People’s Republic), Far and Middle East, New Zealand
Tuesday 5th December / 21st November
- Cyprus and Malta
Wednesday 6th December / 22nd November
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic and Poland), France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
Thursday 7th December / 23rd November
- Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
Friday 8th December / 24th November
Please note: Because our t-shirts, camera cases, canvasses, posters and other printed goods are printed on demand they may take up to 10 working days to arrive. These items are shipped separately.
The ScottishLaird Offices will be closed for the festive period from 22nd December until 4th January.
Updated: 19th October 2023