Volunteering at Dunans
Restoration from Telford to Turret with Adventures in Preservation
Heritage Volunteering Opportunity of a Lifetime! The opportunity to work on A-listed Dunans Bridge and B-listed Dunans Castle in the highlands of Scotland.
- Be among the first to climb to the castle turret and begin conservation work.
- Learn lime mortar repointing from our amazing instructor, Eland Stuart.
- Explore the Cowal Peninsula and Isle of Bute on our excursions.
- Join the community choir for an evening, or learn Scottish dances with community members.
- Wonderful, comfortable accommodation.
We're committed to providing further opportunities to volunteer at Dunans and are presently developing an extensive programme. More details will be posted here, and via our newsletter (subscribe here).
If you have specific skills or can volunteer remotely, for example, helping us develop funding applications and new markets, please let us know here.